On 12/16/2003 01:35 AM Ligaya Turmelle wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the current support for the UTF8 character set is?
How strong is it?  Do I have to do anything special to save the characters?
I will be getting the characters from a webpage form and inserting the
characters with PHP.

It depends if you are prepared to go with the 4.1.1 alpha version or not, which has complete UTF-8 support.

Production version 4.0.x lacks some of the UTF-8 facilities but I believe many people are using it with work-arounds where necessary.

Adam