Hi!

I am trying to get access to the MySQL embedded server using the library "libmysql.dll" through c++builder. The loading of the library goes well, but when calls are made to start the server, the application crashes.when i run the program ,the program crashed in mysql_server_end
my program as follows #include <vcl.h>
#include <basetsd.h>
#include <winsock.h>
#include <mysql.h>
#include <stdarg.h>
#include <stdio.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

#pragma hdrstop
USERES("Project2.res");
USEFORM("Unit1.cpp", Form1);
USELIB("D:\program file\CBuilder5\Bin\libmysqd.lib");

WINAPI WinMain(HINSTANCE, HINSTANCE, LPSTR, int)
{
try
{
Application->Initialize();
// Application->CreateForm(__classid(TForm1), &Form1);
Application->Run();
int result;
result = mysql_server_init(0, NULL, NULL);
mysql_server_end();
}
catch (Exception &exception)
{
Application->ShowException(&exception);
}

return 0;
}

my.ini as follows:
#This File was made using the WinMySQLAdmin 1.4 Tool
#2003-12-5 14:42:02

#Uncomment or Add only the keys that you know how works.
#Read the MySQL Manual for instructions

[mysqld]
basedir=c:/mysql
#bind-address=10.34.44.120
datadir=c:/mysql/data
#language=c:/mysql/share/your language directory
#slow query log#=
#tmpdir#=
#port=3306
#set-variable=key_buffer=16M
[WinMySQLadmin]
Server=c:/mysql/bin/mysqld-nt.exe
user=root
password=root
[embedded] basedir=e:/mysql
datadir=e:/mysql/data

i don't know what's wrong ?can you help me? i look foward to your ans