031218 20:53:48  InnoDB: WARNING: over 4 / 5 of the buffer pool is
occupied by
InnoDB: lock heaps or the adaptive hash index! Check that your
InnoDB: transactions do not set too many row locks. Starting InnoDB
InnoDB: Monitor to print diagnostics, including lock heap and hash
InnoDB: sizes.
031218 20:53:48  InnoDB: WARNING: over 4 / 5 of the buffer pool is
occupied by
InnoDB: lock heaps or the adaptive hash index! Check that your
InnoDB: transactions do not set too many row locks. Starting InnoDB
InnoDB: Monitor to print diagnostics, including lock heap and hash
InnoDB: sizes.
031218 20:53:48  InnoDB: ERROR: over 9 / 10 of the buffer pool is
occupied by
InnoDB: lock heaps or the adaptive hash index!
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a seg fault to print a stack trace
031218 20:53:48  InnoDB: Assertion failure in thread 10 in file
buf0lru.c line 219
InnoDB: We intentionally generate a memory trap.
InnoDB: Send a detailed bug report to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mysqld got signal 11;
This could be because you hit a bug. It is also possible that this
binary
or one of the libraries it was linked against is corrupt, improperly
built,
or misconfigured. This error can also be caused by malfunctioning
hardware.
We will try our best to scrape up some info that will hopefully help
diagnose
the problem, but since we have already crashed, something is
definitely wrong
and this may fail.

key_buffer_size=8388600
read_buffer_size=131072
031218 20:54:11  mysqld restarted
031218 20:54:13  InnoDB: Out of memory in additional memory pool.
InnoDB: InnoDB will start allocating memory from the OS.
InnoDB: You may get better performance if you configure a bigger
InnoDB: value in the MySQL my.cnf file for
InnoDB: innodb_additional_mem_pool_size.
031218 20:54:20  InnoDB: Database was not shut down normally.
InnoDB: Starting recovery from log files...
InnoDB: Starting log scan based on checkpoint at
InnoDB: log sequence number 0 2898284579
InnoDB: Doing recovery: scanned up to log sequence number 0 2898284579
InnoDB: 1 transaction(s) which must be rolled back or cleaned up
InnoDB: Trx id counter is 0 1792
InnoDB: Starting rollback of uncommitted transactions
InnoDB: Rolling back trx with id 0 1298