I have a contract that has about 6 fields that need to be filled out each time it is
signed.  My goal is to have a form that only asks for the missing information then
includes that into the contract which is then printed and then stored in a database
completed.  There would be 3 unique things about each contract.  The contractor's
name, the contract date, and the "Route#".  Can anyone give some quidance as to where
I would look for guidance on how to design this?  I know almost nothing about SQL.  I
don't mind if its either a web form ( ideal ) or openoffice document.

Troy