Hi All,

I have a MySQL4.0 installation on NT server with VB and crystal reports.

The database has around 15 tables with about 15K - 150k record.

One of the tables, 'tblselect' has more 15 columns. There are 5 medium text fields,
one auto increment field and all rest are varchars. This particular table has more
than 50 million insertions and deletions per day.

Frequently (almost fortnightly) 'ODBC Call Failed' messages stating that the database
returned error 127.

When I try to run an SQL query on a the above table from the MySQL Client, it simply
says database returns error 127.

How can I correct this? Drop and create is ok and is What I am doing now.

Jacob Joseph
NGL Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2nd Floor, Thoppil Estate, Janatha Junction,
SA Road, Vyttila,
Ernakulam - 682 019.
Phone: 91-484-2302 385, 2302 386.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]