From: Arthur Klimowicz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 11:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Convert MS Access to MySql

I need to convert an MS Access database to MySql. I would like to know
the best way to do this. I was going to write an asp or php script that
would read the MS Access db row by row and insert into the MySql db row
by row. Is that the only way to move the data from the one db to the
other?

Many thanks
Arthur

---