Hello,
We run MYSQL 3.22.30 on a TRU64 alpha server(4.0F).   Our scripts found
corruption on one of our tables.  The script tried to automatically clear
the corruption but failed.  Then we cleared the corruption by manually
running isamchk -r.    Everything seemed okay until we tried to pull data
for certain hours.  The select count(*) stattement displays 830 records.
However when I execute select * it only displays  150 records.

Thanks for any help,
-Teresa

for such purpose.