Hi Malka,

Kindly re-install the Calendar & DBD-mysql Perl Packages,
problem will be resolved.

-Aman.
ITSSG -Vetri Software, Lason Inc.,

Malka Cymbalista wrote:
We are running Apache 1.3.26 with mod perl 1.26, perl 5.6.1, and mysql
3.23.49 on a Sun Solaris machine. Every now and then, one of the
scripts we are runing gives the following error message:
null: DBD::mysql::st fetch failed: fetch() without execute() at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/local/Calendar.pm line 1667.
The really annoying thing is that the error message keeps getting
written to to the error log until it fills up the disk. We are looking
into the source of the error message but I was wondering if anyone has
any ideas as to why the error message goes into a loop and if there is
anything we can do to stop it. Thanks for any information.

Malki Cymbalista Webmaster, Weizmann Institute of Science Rehovot, Israel 76100 Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED] 08-934-3036