Hi!

> > > I accidently deleted the ibdata and iblogfile files.

> InnoDB: Error: log file ./ib_logfile0 is of different size
> InnoDB: than specified in the .cnf file!

You really have not deleted the ib_logfiles from the MySQL datadir. And
probably not the ibdata1 file either. If you have already valuable data
inserted, best to edit my.cnf so that it agrees with the real ib_logfile
size. Or, if you can start from scratch:

http://www.innodb.com/ibman.php#Wrong_creation
"
If something goes wrong in an InnoDB database creation, you should delete
all files created by InnoDB. This means all data files, all log files, the
small archived log file, and in the case you already did create some InnoDB
tables, delete also the corresponding .frm files for these tables from the
MySQL database directories. Then you can try the InnoDB database creation
again. It is best to start the MySQL server from a command prompt so that
you see what is happening.
"

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
Foreign keys, transactions, and row level locking for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables

Order MySQL technical support from https://order.mysql.com/