From: "Leo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2003 1:24 PM
Subject: MySQL user in Indonesia

Hi All,

im sorry if this mail a bit out of topic =)

im currently developing a new system based on MySQL for the company i work
on.
and i have to report how wide and famous is mysql had been used,
especially in indonesia.

i need the fact that i can show to my boss,
why i choose mysql.. well i have a lot of it,
but he demand some example, which company in indonesia had successfully
implemented mysql in their core bussiness

so please, let me know..
i already run a search at google, but i have trouble determining what
kwyword should i use

if there is among you that work in a company here in indonesia,
please, would you kindly share your experience

thanks in advance

--
Regards
Leonardus Setiabudi