> One extra join will do it. You're looking for all improvws in
> the next seven days that aren't cancelled, right?

Yes... thank you. I see where I was going wrong now. The extra joins I
needed were to match the wsid to the member.id by matching both to where
they appear in the attend table. Previously I was trying to match the
member.id directly to the date, which was confusing me.

> Also, are you sure you don't want >= and <= ?

Um... well, I'm to new to be sure about anything, but I'll try it that
way and see if that gets the results I'm expecting.

> That's because you were being inefficient. :)

Thanks for taking the time to respond! My script is working now!

--
Yoroshiku!
Dave G