Ramesh,

----- Alkuperäinen viesti -----
Lähettäjä: "Ramesh Vadlapatla" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Vastaanottaja: "Heikki Tuuri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Lähetetty: Monday, December 29, 2003 10:48 PM
Aihe: Re: MySQL/InnoDB-5.0.0 is released

> Hello Heikki,
>
> This is excellent news. Stored Procedures support is really cool.
>
> Just a couple of confirmations/questions:
> 1. Does this release support Sub Queries?

yes.

> 2. Does this release support I18N?

MySQL-4.1.1 (and presumably 5.0.0) support UTF8 and UCS-2 with some
restrictions:
http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Charset-Unicode.html

Note also that InnoDB does not yet support multiple character sets in one
installation. I have promised to add that support to InnoDB in 4.1.2.

http://www.mysql.com/downloads/mysql-5.0.html

> thanks,
> Ramesh

Best regards,

Heikki
Innobase Oy
http://www.innodb.com
InnoDB - transactions, row level locking, and foreign keys for MySQL
InnoDB Hot Backup - a hot backup tool for InnoDB which also backs up MyISAM
tables

Order MySQL support from http://www.mysql.com/support/index.html