You can add a version field to each row.  Then add a seperate table with
info with a list of the versions and a flag for deleted.  Queries would
look for each record that has the highest version number thats not
deleted. Having a lot undo/redo info can get kind of complicated,
especialy with multiple end users playing with it and chains of dependant
changes.

If the info can be modeled as documents this is frequenetly done with
CVS.