In MS SQL Server 2000, it is possible to create what MS refers to as
"clustered indexes."  You can have only one clustered index per table,
because the index is created by sorting the entire table by the row that is
to be the clustered index.  If you have a table with a row called "ZIPCODE",
for example, when you create a clustered index on that row, the entire table
is sorted by that row.  This is supposed to be faster than a regular index,
since the index IS the database, not a separate file.  (I believe the
previous is all correct.  I am new to databases, so I may be mistaken, but I
believe this is correct.)
Now, my question:  Does MySQL have an equivalent to MS SQL Server's
"clustered indexes" for MyISAM tables?  If so, in which versions of MySQL is
it available?

Thanks!

-Casey