Von: Sashi Ramaswamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Januar 2004 17:20
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Database Update Notification

Hi,

I am trying to build an application in Java (1.4.2) which will have a
notification mechanism to notify various components within the system when
database changes occur. Since MySQL does not support triggers I am trying to
figure out an efficient way of implementing this. How can I know when
changes(updates/inserts/deletes) occur in the database?

Any thoughts or ideas are welcome.

Thanks for you help,
Sashi