I have a MySQL installation that went terribly wrong so I changed to a different
server, reset everything up and am up and running again.  The problem is, I'm so new
to this I didn't know how to move my databases, and since there wasn't much
information in them (about two weeks worth of posts to a phpBB), I just started from
scratch with a new database.  Is there a way I can access the .FRM, .MYD. and .MYI to
dump the text to a text file of some sort?

Is there any easy way to use these files and import them into Access 2003?  Keep in
mind that these files are not part of a working MySQL install, so I need a way to work
with them that is not dependent upon the MySQL installation working.  Thanks!

Ryan Sinnwell
Regional IT Engineer
The Weitz Company
515-698-4281