Sharma and Terry,

I believe MySQL only supplies setup.exe files with the versions that have production status. However, if you download the appropriate .zip file from the website, then that will contain all the files that you need. Simply extract it to the default location (C:\mysql in Windows or \usr\local, I believe, in Linux). If you are upgrading, then make sure you back up your old installation as to not override your data.

HTH,
Matt