Sure,

SELECT ID, companyName, streetName, houseNo, postalCode, city, firstName,
lastName, debNo, houseNoExt , MATCH (companyName, streetName, city,
postalCode, lastName, firstName) AGAINST ('Mark -Nijmegen' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
AS score
FROM Customer
WHERE MATCH (companyName, streetName, city, postalCode, lastName, firstName)
AGAINST ('Mark -Nijmegen' IN BOOLEAN MODE)
ORDER BY score DESC

The only thing I changed is '-Nijmegen' in stead of '-Heesch'. Both values
are in the 'city' column of the table. '-Nijmegen' give's a resultset but the
result still contains value's with 'Nijmegen'. If I use '-Heesch' the
resultset doesn't have results containing 'Heesch'.

Strange huh?