Hello.

I am currently syncronizing two MySQL servers (version 3.23.49) on a very high traffic website.

There are, at peak times upwards of 600 updates a second (and many many more selects)

During these times the slave database will fall out of sync, sometimes by several thousand seconds (im aware that this calculation is the 'time now - timestamp of last update from the master)

I have searched online but have not been able to find anything which may assist me.

My question is: Is there any way I can ensure that the databases have exactly the same data (ie, are in perfect sync), even if the overhead of this check means that the servers themselves operate slightly slower?

Many thanks in advance for any help/links/pointers you may be able to offer me.

--
Jonathan Tullett
Systems Administrator