In a message dated 2004-01-08 8:50:46 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> Hi,
>
> Could anyone please provide a list of established ERP/Accounting software
> based on MySQL? I know about SAP so that doesn't count. ACCPAC, now part of
> sage.co.uk, is offering on Linux but they don't use MySQL.
>
> TIA.
>

> Hassan Shaikh

These are in various stages of development, and this list is somewhat
outdated.  Hopefully others will provide updates/corrections to any of the
information below, and add other projects that may have been started but are not
included in this list.

L.A.M.P. Technology ERP's:
-NolaPro.com (Nola is OS, NolaPro is not OS);
-ARIA (arias.sourceforge.net) or (http://www.aria-erp.org) fork of NOLA &
uses LAMP;
-CK-Ledger (http://ck-ledger.sourceforge.net);
-OSSuite.org;

Others:
-SQL Ledger; (sql-ledger.org) (postgres)
-Acclite (fork of NOLA but converted from MySQL to postgres schema);
-Fisterra; http://www.fisterra.org/
-www.compiere.org (OS but currently requires Oracle license.  Hoping to
switch to JBOSS or J2EE for database independence);

Integrated online crm/erp/accounting/Web Commerce/Groupware solutions:
-GNU Enterprise (and other GNUe projects -
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnue/co mmunity/other.html. -GNUe (uses python [open
source], not PERL scripting
language);
-Open For Business project (http://www.ofbiz.org/) [Calendula-devel] (java
scripting language is owned by SUN - not truly open source)
-Linux Kontor (www.linux-kontor.de) ( Redhat - Debian / PostgreSQL )
-ERP5 - www.erp5.org
-Relata - www.relata.com
-Ohioedge CRM -www.ohioedge.com

Pay sites:
-www.netsuite.com
-www.indialedger.com
-www.teconto.de

L.A.M.P. Technology is:
1) Linux
2) Apache Web Server
3) MySQL Database Server (or PostgresSQL?)
4) PHP Scripting Language (or PERL? or Python?)
Use PhpMyAdmin Database Administrator for ease in working with MySQL.