<Miguel Angel Solórzano>
Well I will test that on my win2k server machine is now down
running instead Suse 9.0.

<Morten Gulbrandsen>
Thanks,
If I know  that it runs satisfactorily under suse, I'm satisfied,
I have suse 8.2, but I can go for suse 9.0  If necessary.

<Miguel Angel Solórzano>
Anyway you have the option for to download the package without
installer, then is just an issue to unzip the files in the
right place. You should this option package in our web site
in the same place of one you have already downloaded one
line below.

<Morten Gulbrandsen>
This could be the reason,
I saw the package without installer,   I'll go for it,

I understand the distributions with and without installer are not quite the
same,
Did you use the win distribution without the installer ?
Anyway it is an alpha version and I'd like to test the features I need.
Previously the linux version was slightly ahead of the same windows version.

So I believe that you primarily target the linux users.

Yours Sincerely

Morten Gulbrandsen