Hi Li,

If you want to see the implementation portion of C coding for mysql_real_connect, U
can see open
the mysql.h header file in any C++ editor.
I don't know Why do you want to see those iplementation?

libmysql.lib is a library file used to permit dynamic calls from it's clients.
libmysqld.lib is same purpose but used in embedded server.

May I know where did u find the libmysql.def and libmysqld.def, please.

greets,

Arun.

 --- "Yanhong.Li-1" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Hi, ALL