hi list ,

I've got two problem with mysql , maybe it is not a real 'problem' but i need
help hardly ! :)

1 > in a table , we got many record ( 1400 ) , some of them are equal , i want
to delete just one of them , in other word , i don't want two record equal .

2 > i got a text file , which must be into a table , text file syntax is
' a,b,c ' and in table we got ' id,user,pass ' , how can i load data from text
into right place on table ?

for example i got this in text file ( text file is long , 4200 line ) :
1,zoup,mypass
which must be in table as
id|user|password
1  zoup  mypass

it is radcheck table (radius) ,
thanks in advanced :)

--
If you put garbage in a computer nothing comes out but garbage.  But
this garbage, having passed through a very expensive machine, is