OK I actually did as you described and it started up fine, well at least I
think it did.  I open the WinMySqlAdmin 1.4 window and it says not found:

Driver Version:03.51

Driver: C:\windows\system32\myodbc3.dll

API Level:2

Setup: C:windows\system32\myodbc3.dll

SQL Level:1

It has no other information, no databases as of yet.  It has the local host
name as what the machines name actually is

Local user name Administrator

OS Platform is blank

Local IP Address is fine

And now in the server portion of that window under server all those fields
are blank?  Why does it say not found?  And do I need to do something else
to get configured.  The light is currently red on the stop light thing fromk
that window. But when I started it in command prompt it told me service
started as mysqld-nt.  Now what.  Sorry for all the trouble.  This is new to
all of us here

Chris L. White
Network Administrator
Coe-Truman Technologies, Inc.