To all the InnoDB gurus out there:

I have a similar problem to this person's predicament, except my situation
is that I have all the innodb data and log files, but have absolutely
no .FRM files.

Are there any general tools for data recovery from InnoDB databases?  Any
companies that can do this for a fee?  Anything???   :)

Thanks.    <crossing my fingers that myself and Adam can find resolutions to
our respective situations!>

--
Matthew Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>