On Tue, 2004-01-13 at 01:58, Prasad Budim Ram wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there any AS3AP benchmark suite readily available for MySQL?

Ram,

Yes but you're asking it in the wrong place :)

It is still not published to the public (we plan to publicly open our
Benchmark BitKeeper tree later this month)

Ranger could you please send to Ram our current version ?

You can also try OSDB - AS3AP implementation in C.

P.S For benchmarks issues it is better to use [EMAIL PROTECTED]
list which is dedicated for this purpose.

--
Peter Zaitsev, Full-Time Developer
MySQL AB, www.mysql.com

Want to swim with the dolphins? (April 14-16, 2004)
  http://www.mysql.com/uc2004/