Mike Johnson wrote:
From: Ruslan U. Zakirov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                Hello.
Table 1:
Items
id, Name

Table 2:
Properties
id, Item, Name, Value

I want select Items _and_ all thier props only if Item have specified property.

Example: Table Item: 1, Mouse 2, Monitor 3, Keyboard

Table Properties:
1, 1, Color, Red
2, 2, Color, Gray
3, 1, Interface, Wireless
4, 2, MaxResolution, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
5, 3, Color, Gray
6, 3, NumberOfKeys, 101

I want select all Items and all thier properties if item's Color is Gray:
Item, Name, Prop, Value
2, Monitor, Color, Gray
2, Monitor, MaxResolution, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
3, Keyboard, Color, Gray
3, Keyboard, NumberOfKeys, 101

I hope you've understand what I mean.
                Thanks. Ruslan.

PS: MySQL 4.0.x

I believe you just need to join the Properties table twice:

SELECT I.id, I.Name, P2.Name, P2.Value FROM Properties P1 INNER JOIN Items I ON I.id=P1.Item INNER JOIN Properties P2 ON P2.Item=I.id WHERE P1.Name='Color' AND P1.Value='Gray';

Thanks for reply.
This solution is right, was my fault used wrong alias in result set.

Best regards. Ruslan.