Hi. I'm new to MySQL (and LOVING it) and have a simple question about importing tab delimited files into MySQL.

I have a table in mysql called form_instances with the following three fields:
id
student_id
form_id

I want to import records from a tab-delimited file with only two fields:
student_id
form_id

I'm using the command:
mysqlimport -u root -p student_db /path/to/form_instances.tab

This promptly stuffs the student_id into the id slot and the form_id into the student_id slot. I think you know what my question is... How do I import a tab-delimited file and align the incoming data with the appropriate fields?

Many Thanks,
Ari D.