Hello

I've installed MySQL 5 and I seem to have a couple of problems with it (or it does
with me).

After installing into a clean environment I created a new server (rm_development) in
the Control Center, and then created a new database.

The first problem/query is after having created a table ('mytable')and inserted a row,
when selecting from that table within CC I get:

1 row in set (0.01) sec
[RM_SERVER] ERROR 1146: Table 'rm_development.1' doesn't exist

Any ideas why it's looking for the table .1?

Secondly when I try and create a stored procedure :

create procedure sp_test()
BEGIN
select count(*) from mytable;
END

I get the following error message:

[RM_SERVER] ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that
corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'END' at
line 1

Looks OK to me!

Is there anywhere I can get hold of the SQL:2003 syntax?

TIA