From: Mike Mapsnac [mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 22:51:29 +0000
Subject: Mysql Installation on Linux:  ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server
th

I just install MYSQL on Linux (Red Hat 9)<br>using this
manual:http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/Installing_binary.html<br>Have no idea what's
MESSAGE:<br>[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./mysql<br>ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local
MySQL server through socket <br>'/tmp/mysql.sock' (2)<br>[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]#
./mysql status<br>ERROR 2002: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket
 out the new MSN Plus Internet Software — optimizes dial-up to the max! <br>