Agreed, I am not calling mysql_store_result().  I attempted to add
my_free() but the function does not seem to exist, it is also not listed
in the API docs for the c api.  As such it still seems that there should
be no leak, but yet I do get one.  Thanks for the idea anyway Chris,
maybe you can clarify for us once more.

John McCaskey