We are currently doing an audit of the software installed on all our
systems, in an effort to remove as much junk (adware, etc) from the
computers as possible.

To help give the management staff of the company a good overview of
where problems may be, my boss would like an Excel-style summary so that
the "Big Picture" can be seen all at once.  I have 2 tables, one has the
computer information, and the other has the computer name, and the name
and version of the software package installed.  What I cannot figure out
is how to take those 2 tables and combine them into a single table with
the needed information.

Below, I have just a quick sample of what is trying to be achieved.
Does anyone have any pointers to how I can automate this creation?

TIA,

Tim Donahue

Current Tables:

+-------------------------------+
|      Systems                  |
+--------------+----------------+
| Name         | Model          |
+--------------+----------------+
| Workstation1 | Latitude D600  |
| Workstation2 | OptiPlex GX270 |
+--------------+----------------+

+-------------------------------+
|      Software                 |
+--------------+----------------+
| SystemName   | Package        |
| Workstation1 | OfficePackage  |
| Workstation1 | Accounting     |
| Workstation2 | OfficePackage  |
| Workstation2 | CADPackage     |

Desired Result:

(Note, the 1 can be replaced with True, and the 0 can be replaced with
False, or something similar if needed.)

|      SoftwareOverview                                     |