At 12:42 PM 1/3/2004, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> [...]

I think that it is so straightforward that you don't need doc. Or if you need help, use the help in the program.

There is no help in the program. The program is very straight forward. My theory is since the program is still in beta, the actual help will not be available till some one writes it, which won't be till after ver 1.0 production is released.

>If there is documentation, kindly direct me to the URL.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Kirti

Patrick J. Shoaf, Systems Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Midmon Internet Services, LLC
100 Third Street
Charleroi, PA 15022
http://www.midmon.com