Hi,
            I have gone through the MySQL documentation and FAQs. But
still I have a few questions -

1.      Is there a performance comparison between MySQL Pro and MaxDB?
Is MaxDB much better than MySQL?
2.      Does MaxDB also has a C/C++ interface?
3.      Is replication supported by MaxDB? How fast is MySQL
replication? Can I use this replication feature for real-time purpose?
4.      How good is the fault-tolerance mechanism wrt replication - do
you have some stats/numbers for that?
5.      Is any of the current customers (with professional license) used
MySQL in their mission-critical applications?

Regds,
Rajarshi Chaudhuri
Genesys Telecomm.