Alex croes said:
> I have an question about the design of a database. What is the best
> way  to design tables. Is it better to create many small tables, or
> create  fewer big tables. Which of those two options will get the
> best performance?

Don't worry about performance. If performance is really that critical,
4 sentences is not enough to explain the problem. Besides, performance
might be different with the next release anyway.

Use whichever model represents your data best, because if you
normalize your data, you usually don't have that much choice anyway.

Jochem