Hello,

It might be possible to do what you want to do but...I think it will take too
much time and, therefore, will be expensive.

As stated by somebody else OpenOffice with ODBC is effectively an interesting
solution.  I have done it for fun and it works quite well (after the small
nightmare of the installation).

Therefore I would suggest that you take a look at the product MySQL Manager

It is a commercial product, although not too expensive, but one of the bundle
seems to be your solution.  There is also a 30 days trial version.

Note that I never used the product myself but it seems to be a good part of
your solution.

Bernard

PS I am not associated with the company making MySQL Manager, i.e. I am not
paid for marketing or selling it.