From: theoharis tsenis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 29 January, 2004 2:37 PM
To: mysql-discuss
Subject: using 2 nic controllers

Hi,
   on a linux installation i use for my purposes 2 ehternet cards. I have installed
the mysql 4.0.15. From a remote client i make various queries but few of them expires
(about 5% !!!). If i disable the second ethernet adapter the expires dissapears all
works very well. Is there away to make mysql to listen on a specific ethernet card?

        Regards, Teo.