Thank you very much to all.

Jason Burfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:This is probably something for the php list,
however, how is
REGISTER_GLOBALS set on your server? On or off? It is off by default on
newer version of PHP. (has been for a while.)

If it is off you need to grab the vars from post like:

$softwareid = $_POST["softwareid"];
$manufacturer = $_POST["manufacture"];
etc, etc...

Plus...are you able to connect to the db server?

Use:
mysql_connectd("$host", "$username", "$password");

-- Jason