The older system is choosing to use a different index. I would suggest
running an analyze on your new tables and see if you can get the newer
system to use the same Postsindex8 index.

On 2/4/04, 1:01:46 PM, Alan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote regarding index change
moving files to other computer?:

+-------+--------+--------------------------------------------------------
+-----------------+---------+---------------+------+----------------------
-------+

+-------+--------+--------------------------------------------------------
+-----------------+---------+---------------+------+----------------------
-------+
> | t1    | ref    | w3t_Postsindex7,w3t_Postsindex8,ID_ndx,board_topic_ndx
| w3t_Postsindex7 |       3 | const         | 6607 | Using where; Using
filesort |
> | t2    | eq_ref | indx1
| indx1           |     100 | t1.B_Board    |    1 |

> | t3    | eq_ref | PRIMARY,indx3
| PRIMARY         |       4 | t1.B_PosterId |    1 |

+-------+--------+--------------------------------------------------------
+-----------------+---------+---------------+------+----------------------
-------+

+-------+--------+--------------------------------------------------------
+-----------------+---------+---------------+-------+-------------+
> | table | type   | possible_keys
| key             | key_len | ref           | rows  | Extra       |

> | t1    | range  | w3t_Postsindex7,w3t_Postsindex8,ID_ndx,board_topic_ndx
| w3t_Postsindex8 |       4 | NULL          | 19645 | Using where |
> | t2    | eq_ref | indx1
| indx1           |     100 | t1.B_Board    |     1 |             |
> | t3    | ref    | PRIMARY,indx3
| indx3           |       4 | t1.B_PosterId |     1 |             |