I have just started to use PHPMy Admin in the last hour or so. How do I upload the data and structure to a remote server. I have done a mysqldump and have tried to upload it but I keep getting an error.

I create a statement in a window, browse to a file to upload it and submit the form. I wait a few minutes and I then get an error message saying I am using the wrong syntax. How do I instruct it to accept a mysqldump file? If it doesn't accept dumped files, then what do I have to do to get the data up to a remote server?

I have searched for PHPmyAdmin but didn't get any reasonable results. So I don't even know what I am looking for.

Thanks

Mat