Van: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Mark
Verzonden: zondag 8 februari 2004 19:12
Aan: MySQL List
Onderwerp: [Mysql-discussions] Help! "Too many connections" error

I started getting an error:

#1049: Too many connections

Around 10 hours ago, and I don't know what it means. My admin is sort of
a "go between" with the host provider, so I need to give him as much
information as possible to get the problem fixed.

I haven't made any changes to the site, although I was testing some
optimized SQL statements using LEFT JOIN with phpMyAdmin prior to the
error occurring.

Thanks for any help you might provide.