Hi Lorenzo,

Well I've tested all the possible ways. I even made a php file to insert data into the data base without getting it from user (inserting a constant string). In that file I'm sure that my string is encoded in UTF-8.
Even though I'm sure that with IE's encode set to UTF-8, it will send form's data encoded in UTF-8 (and I mean I'm sure).
Since first byte of each character is considered but not the second ones, then it means that mysql can recognize the characters and becuase there's something wrong with it, only first bytes are stored. Otherwise I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks Lorenzo, but still need help..
Mehran Ziadloo