how to run sql script like
if i have mysql prompt
mysql >
at above prompt I want to run sql script. how to do this? what will be extenstion of
file?

Remko Lodder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
mysql -p
 -u -e

that can be runned from any shell script.

use enum to check Y/N TRUE/FALSE etc.

CREATE TABLE testtest (
test ENUM( 'TRUE', 'FALSE' ) NOT NULL
);

it automaticly sets true as default value with me.
otherwise add:

DEFAULT 'FALSE'

after not null

Hope this helps