Hi!

If memory serves me correctly, MySQL AB have stopped issuing SCO OpenServer and SCO UnixWare binaries publicly and will only be providing them to customers who take out commercial licences. This is probably due to the fact that OpenServer and UnixWare cost a lot compared ot other OSes, don't represent a huge percentage of the MySQL userbase and that the UDK for each is some disgusting amount to purchase.

Which version of UnixWare is it? A workaround might be available in the form of the Linux Kernel Personality. Additionally, the Skunkware repository might be able to help you out if SCO's servers are currently accessible in this virus-infested internet we all wade in.

I recently migrated a customer from UnixWare 7.1.1 to Redhat AS 2.1 (they had a copy that a mate sold them cheap) for this and a few other reasons (including "Wow! The Redhat desktop looks pretty!").

Regards,

Chris

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi,

I could not find the binary for SCO Unixware (Intel based) in download
section. I suppose mysql supports this environment too. May I know as to
where can I find this binary. Do I need to build this myself?

TIA

Regards,
Anup Mahansaria