Hello,

I tried to migrate a database from a MySQL-4.0.14 to another
one hardware with MySQL-4.0.17 installed.

The database has InnoDB tables and I just executed a:

# mysqldump -A --user root --password=my_password > dump_db.txt

in the old server (MySQL-4.0.14) and

# mysql -u root -p < dump_db.txt

in the new server.
I needed to create the user by hands and every thing seems
to be there by when I put the MySQL to work, it gaves me
several errors.

Actually, I donīt know to say exactly what errors were happened,
but the site looked to be crazy... some parts were loaded perfectly
and some other, not.

OK, May I forgot some step in the database migration?

Thankīs
Ronan