Am I able to add 365 days to an already existing TIMESTAMP on a subscription service? If so I was going to use a form on a web page to update it and in the insert statement use Now() + INTERVAL 365 DAY but after some consideration, this would be wrong.

This would cause a problem if a current subscriber updated their subscription for another year before their present subscription ran out. In such a case, how do I take a date, eg: 1st March 2004 and add 365 days to it so that no matter when I edit it, it returns the date 1st March 2005?

Do I have to change the column type in the database or is it some clever sql - or both?

Thanks

Mat

Matthew Stuart
11 Yew Tree Close