In the last episode (Feb 13), John Griffin said:
> Can anyone tell where to find documentation on myisam_ftdump? I would
> like to know what myisam_ftdump is and how it differs from mysqldump.

It is a tool to dump the contents of a fulltext index.  Mainly useful
for debugging.

Use: ft_dump <table_name> <index_no>
  -d, --dump          Dump index (incl. data offsets and word weights)
  -s, --stats         Report global stats
  -v, --verbose       Be verbose
  -c, --count         Calculate per-word stats (counts and global weights)
  -l, --length        Report length distribution
  -e, --execute=name  Execute given query
  -h, --help          Display help and exit
  -?, --help          Synonym for -h

Variables (--variable-name=value)
and boolean options {FALSE|TRUE}  Value (after reading options)
verbose                           FALSE
execute                           (No default value)

--
        Dan Nelson
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]