Hi all,

I have installed the MySQL 5.0.0a-aplha for Windows

Previously I have some Database in 4.0.17-max, to access
those database now from current version MySQL Server, I have
just Copy the C:\mysql\Data\myDB folder into current server's
Data file path. Is this enough to integrate thoes Databases into
current version or anything i have to do further...

I have easily access those databases till now...

suggest me, is this make any trouble in future..

regard,
Arun.