Hi,
I have an address table, and employee and customer
tables. I am thinking of adding an address_owner field
to the address table and use it as a foreign key
referencing both the customer_no and the employee_no
number. I have just done that on mysql, but I do not
feel that confident about it - is this acceptable?
what are the pros and cons? Am I on the right track?
and how else can I handle this?
(I understand I can have link tables tables to keep
the links but that looks like too much and
unnecessary?)
Best Regards