From: "Eric Wagar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 10:43 PM
Subject: Migrate from one MySQL table format to another

Where do I find information on how to move data from one table format to
another?

I have a phpnuke site that uses a certain Journal program, and we'd like
to use a new Journal program.  Unfortunately, the tables and resulting
structure are not the same.  And, since they don't use the same
tables/structures, I am afraid I'd lose the information already added.

Where do I find information on how to migrate that data from one format
to another?